Correspondent's Message

It brings me immense pride and joy, to realize that our college has grown to become one of the best of its kind in the field of Homoeopathic Medical Sciences, in India.

This would have never been possible without the contributions of our students towards academic excellence, the meticulous guidance and dedication of our teaching staff, and the loving support of our management. As each year passes, we set our standards higher than ever towards the growth of our institution and the progress of our students. We are an institution filled with ambition, and we revel in the fact that over 90% of our students who have passed out of the gates of our college have become successful homoeopaths, while a large majority of the remaining 10% have either decided to further their ambitions through higher studies, or decided to pursue social service.

The progress and development of our students is our greatest goal, and we strive to achieve it, because, that is what ultimately decides the success of our institution.

Thank you all for your time. God bless you all.

 





correspondent

News & Events

Educational Tour/ Industrial Visit

news1

Martin Homoeopathy Medical College and Hospital has arranged an Educational Tour / Industrial Visit on 24.09.2018 for final year students to National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), Hyderabad. NIN which was founded in 1918, is one of the oldest research centres in India. Learn More >

Support for Kerala Flood Relief

news1

As We aware of, Kerala is in the midst of unprecedented flood havoc. The calamity has caused immeasurable misery and devastation. As a part of small contribution from Martin Group of Companies, Rotarian.Major Donor. Leema Rose Martin, Learn More >

Contact Us

54, Mettupalayam Road
Coimbatore 641 029.
0422 2647657
0422 - 2645262
www.martinhmc.edu.in

n